Monday, February 23, 2009

CAS #3 and my Inspiration for it



I am just loving the CAS (Clean and Simple) Challenges over at SCS. This card came together pretty quickly because there was a layout given and I had an inpsiration piece that I used. I have a bottle of my favorite Bath & Body Works shower wash. (I have hoarded a few of these because it's a discontinued scent.) I've been looking at it everyday thinking how calm and serene the packaging is. So I thought, what better than to use it for a color inspiration. (You can click on the pictures to enlarge)

I used PTI's Vintage Cream cardstock for the base and image, but I think it's difficult to tell with my horrible picture taking abilities. (I really need to read the manual to my camera.) The ribbon on it is SU's So Saffron Twill and it is just YUMMY!!! I got it as a RAK and, surprise, hoarded it also. I might have to place a quick SU Order just to get some of it from the SAB. ;)

Stamps: SU Thoughts & Prayers, Short & Sweet
Ink: SU Certain Celery & Summer Sun
Paper: SU Barely Banana, Certain Celery, PTI Vintage Cream
Misc: SU So Saffron Twill Ribbon, MS Butterfly Punch, Dimensionals

6 comments:

  1. Your card is great! I loved it in your SCS gallery, and had to come take a peek at your blog. This card is really, really lovely. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, this is just beautiful! I just got this set from SU and have yet to play with it. You are inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to find inspiration on your hand cream!! love the colors on this and cute butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! so soft and sbtle, like your scent...don't you hate when they get rid of the good stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!
    I love that scent too...I'm on my last bottle of shower gel...sniff...sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Sue!!

    So what is SCS?? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!