Saturday, March 7, 2009

Got my Mojo Goin' On!

 


This is my very first Mojo Monday challenge. Although not the last! I love the sketches from Mojo Monday. ALL of them! I just never get a chance to do them in time. Plus I only discovered them just a few weeks ago. And you know what's really neat to me? I had a dog named Mojo. He was THE coolest dog ever. My "Mojo" came from the song by The Doors, "Mr. Mojo Risin". I was a huge fan waaay back in high school.

Anyway, onto the card. Which I can't believe I was able to make TWO whole cards today. It's really amazing. I can go weeks without making any cards. So today was a happy card making day! I love using my sewing machine on my cards. I use it on my scrapbook pages too and the effect is just so pretty.

I'm counting down the hours until the Verve Release. I just bought a couple sets last week and I am IN LOVE with these stamps. They stamp so nicely and I love the fonts and images. I just know it's going to be my next obsession.

Stamps: Sugar Nellies Sweet & Sassy, Verve sentiment
Ink: Versafine Black, Palette Brown
Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, SU Lavender Lace, Chatterbox Patterned Paper
Misc: Clear EP, Machine Sewing, Piercing, SU Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Copics

8 comments:

  1. Angela (SCS monkeymama)March 7, 2009 at 8:34 PM

    These Mojo Monday sketches are addicting! Your card is awesome! I love the combo of yellow with the purplish color. Her hat is so cute; really sets it off. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan,
    Great COLORING! Do you use copics? The embossing really makes it stand out. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS coloring chica! Love it!

    BTW...stop by my blog...I left something there for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Again I love the colors! Isn't Summer Sunrise just the best? And it looks perfect with that DP. As always your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just darling. Such beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is so beautiful, she looks wonderful. This is one great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card - that stamp is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!