Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pop Up Invitation

{Opened View}


{Closed View}

I've been wanting to make one of these Pop Up cards forever! I'm in a "Fancy Folds" card swap so this was the perfect opportunity. I always thought that making the Pop-Up part an invitation would be so neat. I would think if you received this in the mail it would almost be like a surprise invitation.


Stamps: Heidi Swapp Chandelier, SU Invited, PTI Damask Designs
Ink: VersaInk, Versafine Sepia
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip, PTI Sweet Blush, misc dsp
Misc: SU Organza Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelet, misc pink Ribbon

5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely and would be so exciting to receive in the mail. I lovwe the way you've combined the stamps--they look like they were made to go together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on this Susan. It's lovely. I just posted a comment on your SCS gallery. Hey, I went ahead and signed up on your blog. Ain't it great to have fans!!! Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela (SCS monkeymama)June 25, 2009 at 5:36 PM

    Darling! What a fun idea; I will have to try it.... I'll bet kids would like it to for party invites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way too cool. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! this is such a great idea for invites!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!