Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mojo Monday #96



 
 
Posted by Picasa


A friend of mine from SCS offered to let me borrow her stamp set "Friends Til the End". I was shocked and also excited! How sweet of her to let me, a virtual stranger really, use her stamp set!! I have been wanting this set for ages, but something has kept me from getting it. I wasn't too sure if I'd like it and it wasn't in my budget. But after using it just once I am in LOVE! I can't wait to use it again.

I'm going to send this card to her when I return the set. It's the least I could do. (I'm also going to include a little something.) She is either a very generous person, or she was sick and tired of hearing me whine and complain about wanting this set. LOL!! I'm hoping it's the former. ;)

Stamps: PTI Friends Til the End & Faux Ribbon
Ink: Memento Black, PTI Summer Sunrise, Versafine Black
Paper: SU Basic Black, PTI Summer Sunrise, PTI Bitty Dots DSP
Misc: PTI Summer Sunrise Satin Ribbon, Machine sewing, Stickles, Copic Marker Y15, Liquid Pearls, CB mini tag die, scallop scissors

13 comments:

  1. Well, WOW! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is right! Such bold colors and they look great. Love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card! hugs, manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh!! Stunning!!!
    the colors, the pearls, the sketch it's just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are soooooo talented - I love this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, very very pretty card. Loved it. I loved the stitching, coloring of the flower and everything else. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE THIS, need to break out my bitty dots and give this layout a try.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is STUNNING! I love the little dots you added to the flower; gorgeous. And all those polka dots...yumm-o :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan--this card is beautiful! I know that your SCS friend loaned you her stamp set so that she could get wonderful ideas like this from you:)
    Sandye/sgc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!