Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just sittin' here

 
{you can click on the picture to enlarge it}

I didn't really like the new PTI set, On my Couch, when it was first released. I thought it was a useless set. But after seeing some really cute cards, especially Amy's, it kind of grew on me. So a swapping friend of mine, Chrissy, graciously offered me some images to play with. Last night while dh and I were watching tv I colored some couches and chairs in with my copics. It was SO much fun! I made a couple with Polka dots and one has a plaid design. I'm going to make a couple more with some teeny tiny pattern, not sure what yet though. I have so many plans for the images that I have, I just may have to break down and buy the set!

And I also had SO MUCH fun going through my PTI buttons and finding just the right button for the pillow. At one point my hubby looked over at me with all of the buttons laying across my lap. I was happily sifting through them and oohing and ahhing. He just rolled his eyes at me. Heehee!


Stamps: PTI On My Couch
Ink: Memento
Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise & Select White, misc blue cardstock
Misc: Copics, PTI Summer Sunrise Satin Ribbon, PTI White Button, DMC thread #742, Nestabilities ribbon die, dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. Cute! I love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set grew on me also;) Great job on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! That button IS perfect! Why don't husbands get it LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice!!!! Loved the coloring. Ab fab. Of course we have to hunt for the right button :) That is half the fun. Beautiful Card....I am getting very inspired by the cards you, Amy and Sara are making out of this set. I might need to get it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela (SCS monkeymama)September 8, 2009 at 11:03 PM

    This is soooo cute! That button "pillow" is just perfect and I love that gorgeous bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very cute! Love the round "pillow"...great use of a button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute-love the "perfect" button!! my hubs has the "same" look!! i think i am going to get the additions set this next time...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!