Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mojo Monday #103



Boy this sketch was a tough one for me. So tough in fact, that I left it until the very last minute. I think I am just squeaking in on the deadline.
{you can click on the image to enlarge it}
 


One thing I knew for sure was that I wanted to make a mostly all white Christmas card. I used some Aqua Mist for the matting just because I knew all white wouldn't photograph well. Especially at 8pm at night!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Be back soon with more Christmas cards.

Stamps: Verve Ornamental Christmas & Grateful Elegance
Ink: Versamark
Paper: PTI White & Aqua Mist
Misc: Silver EP, SU Ribbon, CB Swiss Dots folder, Scor-Pal, dimensionals

3 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!