Friday, October 30, 2009

PTI Swap Sketch #2

We were given a couple of sketches for our swap. I did the second sketch first because I am just backwards like that. ;)



 

I tried my best with the supplies that I had on hand. I ran out of cream ribbon so 3 cards have pink ribbon. (Hope that's okay Chris!) I colored the Sakura flowers with a Copic marker. Why I didn't just use the Sweet Blush cardstock, I had no clue. Guess that's what happens when you don't have much time to stamp. I tried to squeeze this project into a very busy week. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Happy Halloween!

Stamps: PTI Damask Designs
Ink: PTI Sweet Blush, Martha Stewart Chalk Ink
Paper: PTI Sweet Blush & Vintage Cream
Misc: Flower punch, ribbon, flat back pearls, copic marker

6 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! What a gorgeous card! I hope I get one; I really need to get started on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card .... i can't wait to get my cards back.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, love the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card :) really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thisw s gorgeous! love the pink and green!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!