Sunday, November 1, 2009

Holly Jolly CAS

I decided for my 4th and final swap spot I would do a Clean And Simple card. It was really super difficult for me not to add any embellishments!!

 

Of course, mid way through I ran out of the Red Satin ribbon. Luckily I had some velvet ribbon that matched perfectly with the Old Olive.



Stamps: PTI Holiday Button Bits
Ink: Memento Black, SU Old Olive
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy & Select White, SU Old Olive
Misc: PTI Vintage Holiday Button Mix, misc ribbon from stash

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love your CAS cards--and you do brilliant work with HBB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful CAS card I love it! My fingers are crossed that I get one of these beauties, I have to wait til next year to purchase anymore sets this one is at the top of my list;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable card with that set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!