Monday, December 14, 2009

First try with my new Silhouette



See that pretty light pink design at the bottom of the notepad? It was cut out with my new Silhouette. I've only played with the machine a few times but I am smitten!! I added some Raspberry Fizz rhinestones to jazz it up, a damask image and a pretty little bow. I don't know about you, but I always seem to have a mile long list of things to do. And for some reason the list never shortens no matter how much I get done! So I figure if the package that has my dreaded errands in it is pretty to look at, I might be a little bit more apt to pull out the list and actually get the things done.

Stamps: PTI Damask Designs, Take Note
Ink: PTI Sweet Blush & Raspberry Fizz
Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz & Vintage Cream
Misc: PTI Vintage Cream Satin Ribbon, MS Heart border punch, pop dots, Silhouette




I made another one for my friend that asked me to make her some notepads for her son's teachers. Not sure if it's too frilly for her, but I tried to keep it less than mine. I added flat back pearls instead of rhinestones, some buttons and a scalloped edge. I hope she likes it.

Stamps: PTI Take Note
Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz
Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, Raspberry Fizz & Vintage Cream
Misc: PTI Vintage Cream Grosgrain Ribbon & Pink Buttons, MS Heart border punch, flat back pearls, pop dots, Silhouette

4 comments:

  1. So cute! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan: These are SO CUTE! I had my eye on the that Silhouette design. You are going to push me over the edge to really wanting one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That design you cut out is fabulous! Like gorgeous patterned paper you made yourself. And I love the addition of the rhinestones to the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this turned out fabulous!! even tho it's pink....lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!