Thursday, December 10, 2009

Teachers Notepads




I made a couple more notepads for the girls teachers. The first one is for the Music teacher. I used my Quickutz music notes die, which I think will become obsolete very soon since I purchased a Silhouette machine!!! I found some music paper at my LSS and inked the edges.

For the Coach's notepad I wanted to keep it low key so it's pretty plain. I figure most PE teachers don't prefer bling and ribbon. ;-) I made the baseball by stamping only a part of the dotted circle that comes with the Take Note Set.



I'll be wrapping them up in these clear plastic bags that I found at Hobby Lobby. I also have some tiny bells and some pine with holly twisty things that I will be adding. And some tags that I made. I'll show you the finished gift bag when they are all finished.

Music Notepad:

Stamps: PTI Take Note
Ink: Versamark Sepia
Paper: PTI Vintage Cream & Pure Poppy, SU Creamy Caramel, misc music paper
Misc: PTI Button, Cream Ribbon, misc twine, QK notes die


Coach's Notepad:

Stamps: PTI Take Note
Ink: SU Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red
Paper: PTI Pure Poppy& Select White, misc sports paper, misc navy blue cardstock from my stash
Misc: Nestabilities

6 comments:

  1. Susan: I love how you added the music note and added made the baseball--too cute! Tell me how you like your Silhouette. I'm tempted, but I don't have plans to buy one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are both fabulous!! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning!!! WOW!!! I really liked how you did the baseball. WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are fabulous. I love the musical paper all inked up, and the idea for making a baseball is a perfect one. I'm going to have to try to remember that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!