Friday, January 8, 2010

Blast from the past Layout




















I wanted to post this layout that I did a couple years ago. Mostly to motivate ME to get into my messy craft room and just do it already. I have been making excuses all week as  to why I can't start a new layout. I'm hoping that this page reminds me WHY I love scrapbooking. This is one of my fondest memories of my girls playing together.

I also finally got around to making a blog for my Project 365. A week late, but not bad for me the procrastinator. You can find it on my sidebar.

I hope to be back in a few days with some more projects to share!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Omgoodness this is the cutest! Love that title! It's a great LO. Just to inspire you--I have been working in a craft room that is a DISASTER AREA all week and having a ball. I'm sure I'd get more done with less frustration if it were clean, but you're right, you have to JUST DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling layout! It is sometimes a lot of work, but when you have a layout like that to look back on, it is all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great lo!! i look forward to more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh!! Awesome layout....I am sooo happy we are all doing more scrapbook pages.. Feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE!!! (I'm loving that red hair too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!