Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long time no SEE!!!

Hello everyone! Long time no "see". It's been exactly one month. Pathetic!! Kids home from school, a puppy to train, in-laws due here any day and a computer crash has kept me busy. I've missed blogging and creating so much!! I hope to get back on track soon. Especially since I ordered some new PTI goodies. :)

This week I posted a Paper Piecing challenge over at the Papertrey Chicks blog. Check it out and join us if you feel inspired to do so. I thought I'd post the photo and deets over here just to give you some eye candy.



The first card I made using some October Afternoon Paper and PTI's Baby Button Bits. It's a very simple card, but I wanted to showcase the paper piecing aspect of it.


This next card is a cute 3x3 that literally took seconds to make. I'm going to make 5 more of these babies  in varying colors and make them a complete set. When that will be? Who knows...lol!


This last project was something that I have been itching to do for a long time. SCRAPBOOK!!! I used to scrap every week and I need to get back into it. I've even considered getting rid of all of my stamps  and stop card making just to force myself back into it. Crazy talk, I know. Don't worry, I still have plenty of stamps and many reasons to keep making cards.


Well that's it for now. Must feed kids, dog, self and shower. But hey, I got to play with my toys this morning. Yay!!

Project Details:

Baby Card:

Stamps: PTI Baby Button Bits, Honey Bee, Little Lady
Ink: Ranger Distress Ink, PTI Dark Chocolate
Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart Bitty Dot paper, October Afternoon
Misc: PTI button, misc satin ribbon, PTI twine, pop dot

3x3 Card:

Stamps: PTI Delightful Dahlia, Through the Trees
Ink: Black Memento
Paper: PTI Hibiscus burst, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist Bitty Dots

Scrapbook Page:

Stamps: PTI Butterfly Dreams, Delightful Dahlia, Fresh Alphabet, Polka Dot 2, Impression Obsession Journaling 1
Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Memento London Fog & Black, Versamagic Dew Drops
Paper: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, White Select, SU Certainly Celery, misc blue
Misc: PTI Buttons, MS white twill ribbon

11 comments:

  1. These are ALL great but I especially love the butterflies flying off the page!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects! The room makeover looks fabulous! So good to see you creating again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, Awesome projects. I loved the scrapbook page. The room color looks awesome. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous projects, Susan! Can't wait to get a chance to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, I love the SB page and the new room color. Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all beautiful, but I esp. love the page. I love the transformatin theme with the butterflies--what a philosopher you are! And that little bee on the baby card is just the perfect finishing touch! The thre by three is gorgeous--can't believe how fast you made that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scrapbook page is so pretty with all the fluttering butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All are fabulous projects! Love the teddy bear--awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i missed seeing your beautiful creations!! love your projects here and that sb page is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful projects, Susan. I too am a fan of the "Transformation" page. So pretty and colorful.
    Can't wait to play with our new toys soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love all 3 of these! Isn't is fulfilling when you get a scrapbook page done? I love it. Cards are fun in a totally different way. I guess I need both in my life. Just wish I had more time ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!