Sunday, November 28, 2010

So Grateful

This Thanksgiving I decided to send a card to some of my friends. Just to let them know that I am grateful for them.



As I was making them I noticed that I was surrounded by a lot of cards. Many more than I thought I would be making.



I realized that I have a lot of dear friends that surround me. And how fortunate I am.


























Stamps: PTI Friendship Jar, Delightful Dahlia, Flutterby Friend, Signature Greetings, SU Easy Elegance
Ink: Memento, Versamark
Paper: Vellum, PTI White
Misc: Bubble Gum Pink Twine, Cuttlebug Tag die, Liquid Pearls

10 comments:

  1. I can personally attest that these cards were beautiful. I was so touched when I opened the mailbox and found mine there. Susan did a beautiful job on these cards. I know I am thankful for her friendship as so many others are too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Susan, these are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty - they seem so gentle somehow in those delicate colours. Great job and lucky recipients.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so sweet! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely! Love the tough of twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I, too, was fortunate enough to receive one of these cards. They are beautiful! Thank you so much, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you, i loved mine!! it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! What a great thing to do for Thanksgiving ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. your card was a wonderful surprise when we got home from our trip. :) what a sweet idea! and of course you have so many friends, you are just an AMAZING woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful idea for anytime of the year! Love what you did with the jar stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!