Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More Glads!



Oh I am in LOVE with this set. I've wanted it since it first came out, but there was always something higher up on the wish list. So glad I finally got it. (haha, pun not intended!)

I stamped with Memento ink and colored the leaves and the center of the flowers with my copics. I added some stickles to the center. Cut out the flowers, die cut the jar and ahered them. Easy peasy. I love when only a few images can make a big bang.

Have a wonderful week!!
Stamps: PTI Communique Sentiments, Friendship Jar, YOF: Gladiolus
Ink: Black Memento, Versamagic Sky blue, Copics
Paper: PTI White Select
Misc: Stickles

9 comments:

  1. Oh I love glads! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, Susan! I love how you cut out the glads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! all the "jar" goodies are on my wish list too! i know that if i get one set i'll have to get them all. your beautiful card makes me want them even more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The curring out of the flowers really makes them pop a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful, CAS card! I wouldn't have thought of just showing the top part of the jar, but I LOVE how it looks! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous...simply stunning...love it! I have this set coming (hopefully it will arrive today); it is so very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! So fabulous! I love how you used these sets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!