Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Happiness in a Jar

A friend of mine was having a tough day. So what better way to brighten up her day then to send chocolate? And me being me, can't just send it in it's orginal bag. How boring! So I bought a canister, filled it with Hershey Kisses and then used my Silhouette to cut out the vinyl lettering. Whipped this gift up in 5 minutes!



Hopefully it will take her a bit longer than 5 minutes to eat it. But when she does finish it, she'll get a cute little reminder at the bottom. Because one should never be without chocolate. ;-)


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea! You're such a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Susan, This is just ab fab. What a neat idea and I am very sure your friend will totally love this. She is lucky to have a friend like you. Very sweet :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun project! I know your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lucky recipient of this was me! you are an AWESOME friend susan! it reeeally cheered up my day. it was one of those crappy days like no other and you coming by with your sweet smile, hug & adorable canister(which by the way actually still has kisses left-shocking, huh? :) it'll be gone very soon though. . .you know me and chocolate. . .lol) was just what i needed and brought a tear to my eye. so blessed to know you!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! This is just way too cute and thoughtful too.... Love the extra sentiment at the bottom of the jar...so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!