Sunday, February 8, 2009

Miss Anya the Mall Rat






This is such a cute set of Anya. As all Anyas, she is so much fun to color! I tried matching her to some Chatterbox paper that I had laying around. Her bow and the bags on the left are popped up on dimensionals. I put some Stickles on her bows and hair band. Can't wait to ink up the others! TFL!

Stamps: Miss Anya by The Greeting Farm, SU Best Yet
Ink: SU Old Olive
Paper: SU Regal Rose, Old Olive, PTI Sweet Blush, Chatterbox Patterned Paper
Misc: SU Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Nestabilities, MS Butterfly Punch, Stickles, Half back pearl, Primas, machine sewing

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable--it would be so great for a tween or teen girl! I love the colors you've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crunchy..you are so talented and I just love peeking into your creative world..mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! damn, you can color!! i love those argyle socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card, very nice job once again. You rock when it comes to these images ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW beautiful card. you are so talented. This card has a huge WOW factor with the choice of colors and the placement of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angela (SCS monkeymama)February 14, 2009 at 8:32 AM

    Wow, she is such a fashionista! Those socks rock! Love your choice of papers---well, I love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!