Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Clean & Simple Baby Card

 

 


This week's CAS Challenge was to use a sketch. I had just received these cute Sweet Pea stamps by Pink Cat Studio so I just had to ink up this cute little baby!! I stamped the image a few times and used my Copics. Then I added dimensionals to pop up baby's head, legs and feet. I had her sit on the ribbon with her legs hanging off. Isn't that so cute?!! I saw Jenn Muraoka do that with one of her images last week.

Stamps: Pink Cat Studio "Sweet Pea", SU Short & Sweet
Ink: Memento Black, SU Pretty in Pink
Paper: SU Pretty in Pink, PTI White
Misc: Copics, dimensionals, misc ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Susan you got your stamps fast! Hey, you should check out the PCS challenge too, I think it had something to do with popping up layers--great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! I should be getting mine soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is just adorable! I love the clean lines and the pink and white colors scheme! BEautiful coloring as well!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love how that baby is sitting on the ribbon! You rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG HOW SWEET!!! I simply adore it! I need to do more CAS cards! You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!