Monday, May 18, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #6

{You can click on the image for a bigger picture.}



Aqua and Brown together is one of my most favorite color combos. Putting that third color into the mix kind of threw me. But in the end, I like how it's incorporated. I would never do this on my own, so that is why I just love Dawn McVey's Color Challenges!!

Stamps: PTI Wise Old Owl, Verve Flutterby
Ink: Versafine Sepia
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, SU Chocolate Chip & Cameo Coral, DCWV Glitter Paper
Misc: Offray Ribbon, PTI Aqua Mist button, twine, MS punch, SU Top Note Die SU Scallop Edge Punch, stickles, googley eyes

8 comments:

  1. oh, this is wonderful! Love the border punch, top note, ribbon and button...lovely details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like thi alot!! i love the white piece under the cut out owl, very, very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun owl and the scallop edge really pairs nicely with the owl toes LOL! Way to rock the color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp set, you did a great job, the ribbon, button ...Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so CUTE! love that owl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so, so pretty! I love aqua and brown together as well but the raspberry is amazing wiht it! I will have to remember that! The owl is just too cute and I relaly like the nesties shape in the background! Great job as well on the button! Too cute!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! So cute.

    Sandye/sgc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!