Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Penny Black Swap

Posted by Picasa
I have been in love with Penny Black Hedgehog stamps since I first laid eyes on them. They are just so cute! I made this card for a Penny Black swap that I joined. I popped up the image on dimensionals and also popped up the top note die cut. I love when cards are 3D, I think it gives them a bit more interest. I have another Penny Black swap card to post tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamp: Penny Black
Ink: Memento Black, SU Certainly Celery
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, misc yellow and dsp from stash
Misc: SU Top Note Die, Copics, Silver Gel Pen, Nesties, PTI Aqua Mist Swiss Dot Ribbon, DMC embroidery thread, misc button, CB mini tag die, dimensionals, Martha Stewart mini hearts border punch

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful image and I like the top note used this way. great job swappers are going to be happy to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal! This is just too sweet for words. I love those PB hedgie stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH!! Awesome. I love Penny black stamps also. But do not have any hedgehog ones. Mostly dog and frogs....:D
    As Sara said, the swappers will be very happy to get this card. I really liked the coloring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the top note die. Those images are too cute! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!