Thursday, September 3, 2009

Penny black swap #2

 
Posted by Picasa


Here is my second swap card. I was trying to make the flower look like those echinacea flowers. I still need tons of practice with my Copics. I have the toughest time figuring out where the color needs to be darker vs. lighter. I just need more TIME in the day!!!

Stamps: Penny black
Ink: Memento Black, SU Certainly Celery
Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, SU Certainly Celery, Regal Rose & dsp
Misc: SU Certainly Celery Twill Ribbon, paper studio button, twine, MS buttefly punch, Copics, stickles

3 comments:

  1. ooh!!!! this is soooooo sweet. The coloring is ab fab. I think just go with the feel. I mean just imagine the scenario in your mind and where the sun is falling from and create shadows there. I have seen many tutorials on these, My take on it is comes from practice. Your card is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no this is too darn cute! I love the little hedgie with his flower umbrella! I think your coloring looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!