Friday, May 20, 2011

My Girls

Me again! Twice in one day, can you believe it?! My friend Cathy made me promise to share a picture of my girls when I got my new Camera. Oh how I LOVE my new camera!! It was worth every penny and all of the sacrificing of selling most of my stamp sets.

After much research I ended up getting a Canon Rebel T3i. I still have lots to learn about it, so right now all pictures are on the Auto mode.

The other day my daughters convinced me to make Chocolate Chip Cookies. I try to limit our sugar intake, so this was a special treat for them. Can you tell by the looks on their faces?


Notice my "vintage" mixer? My Mom got that for me at a thrift store. It must be from the 70's but it works great!! I would love to get a Kitchen Aid one day but for now this works perfectly. And I love vintage so I'm hoping it lasts another 40 years. :)

I want to paint my kitchen walls. I'm thinking PTI's Chartruese would look nice in a kitchen. But I can't decide. What do you think??

6 comments:

  1. How adorable are those girls? I am so happy you finally got the camera you have been dreaming of for so long. Your girls are so cute and they look like they are having such fun! I am glad you finally have your camera and can document all these fun times with your sweet girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo of your girls!! I love their aprons. And I love the mixer, I had one of those for years. I worked it to the bone and it never once gave out on me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girls...
    they look like they are having so much fun!:)
    Glad you got the new camera...
    I splurged on a Nikon last year...
    no regrets!
    And mine still stays on auto most of the time:)
    I think Simply Chartreuse would look fabby on walls...
    thought about it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kitchen in our last house I painted a beautiful green and it looked fabulous! I went with yellow in our new house because we don't get as much natural light as we did in the old house. I say go for the green. Congrats on your camera! Your girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am all over the kitchen color you know my answer is yes;)

    Love the vintage mixer, the oldies outlast the new ones these days.

    Your girls are so cute;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling picture! Enjoy the new camera....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!