Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sending You Lots of Love

I just recently purchased some Lawn Fawn for the very first time. I was impressed with the quick shipping, the packaging and the cute little thank you note from Kelly Marie.

I fell in  love with this adorable mailbox and I know I will be using it again and again.
This is another card that is going to Operation Write Home.




Stamps: Lawn Fawn You've Got Mail, PTI Love Birds, PTI Sending You, PTI Love Lives Here
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Memento Black
Paper: SU Bordering Blue (??) PTI White
Misc: Twinery Twine

8 comments:

  1. Awww, that mailbox is seriously cute! I love how you made the hearts floating out of it, too :) OWH will eat this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! That added twine is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling, and perfect for OWH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable Susan! Love how perfectly that sentiment goes with the mailbox and hearts. So clever:)

    P.S. I left you a little something on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too sweet, that mailbox is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little mailbox is adorable...
    and just love that sentiment...
    it's perfect for it!!
    And what a perfect card for OWH...
    someone will treasure this always! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! The LF sets are very cute and it is very fast shipping. Have you seen their new patterned paper? Love those chevrons!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!