Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Bling Challenge

The Paper Dolls have a challenge up on the blog. Check it out here.
Renee has some blog candy up for grabs! Join in the fun until April 9th!

We were to use something Spring-y with some Bling.
I chose a new dogwood stamp that I just recently bought. I love dogwoods!
I colored the leaves and centers with copic markers and added some stickles in the middle.
I cut out the flowers and popped them up for dimension. I added some bling to the tiny butterfly too!
I'm sending this card off to Janelle to try to lift her spirits and let her know that she is in my prayers.



I'll be back with some more Dogwoods soon. Hope it's warming up where you are!

Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers Dogwood Blossom
Ink: Memento Black, AMuse Papaya, Copics
Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, White
Misc: Diamond Stickles, pop dots

5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card. We had a dogwood tree in our backyard growing up, in New York. I like how you have popped up the flowers. I know Janelle will love this card. My heart is breaking for her and Ken right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the colors and the big branch of flowers the the butterfly is heading up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Susan. Loved the popped up flowers. Which stamp set is the sentiment from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Banu! The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set called Everyday Sayings. It's a great set to have!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Susan. Loving your dogwood cards. I might have to get this stamp set

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Each one brightens my day!!